What's the best way to get the most users to your blog? Well before you could do certain things to get more eyes to your page. Ping news networks, ping social media networks, etc. There are a few tried and tested measures specifically devoted for blogger.com authors. HEre are some tips to help you get the most visitors for your writing buck.
1. Write well, write coherently, but most of all, write something that's interesting! The crucial element to any blogging success is providing routine interesting content to your users. That routine element will also ensure users return to participate in your forum. Eventually you'll build up enough trust and you'll find yousrelf with a nice contingent of followers to leverage.
2. Create categories may help organize yourb log, but it doesn't help the spiders (how Google finds your new pages and brings that info back to their 'home') since some content technically looks duplicated. Again, in this case be concise and don't use 12 categories for each post.
3. when you get links try to use something relevant about what you're doing (name, brand, product, service, etc.) Links are the number item that help you rank higher in the search engines.
4. do'nt be afraid to link to your friends, especially those with great content.
5. use your social media tools. No more social media bookmarking, but social media tools like facebook and twitter are a must have on every blog. You have to communicate in the way your visitors communicate, and that would be through social media these days.
So those are some basic elements to help you in your blogging endeavors. Oh yea, be sure to always use rich titles to your posts. Not only do catchy titles make or break the popularity of an article, it makes it easier to find if someone is searching for something relevant to your post.
Thanks to our friends at Distinct SEO for some help with learning the basics of web marketing.